Tuesday 16 January 2007

Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Are Engaged !!

Abhishek and Aishwarya
I was checking through some search queries and found out that Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai have gotton engaged . Congratulations to both of them.

I really really hope this future marriage is a good one. I have felt sorry for Aishwarya Rai as she is so larger than life in India (and around the world), and as such would have a tougher time finding a partner who loved her as an equal (not a trophy wife, or smitten/lust type love).

Abhishek seems to be a good guy - my Aunt met him and was very impressed how down to earth the guy is. I am not sure what happened between him and Karishma Kapoor but hope this going to be a fruitful relationship.

I wish them both the very best and hope they will be happy together in a harmonius relationship.

No comments: